The Italian Pavilion @ Taste of Abu Dhabi, Du Arena 9-11 November 2017
The Extraordinary Italian Taste Pavilion
The official opening of The Extraordinary Italian Taste Pavilion at Taste of Abu Dhabi was on November 9, 2017 at the presence of His Excellence Italian Ambassador Liborio Stellino.
The Ambassador Stellino, giving a welcome to the Italian Michelin Starred Chefs, said: “If I have to give a title to this Pavilion, I could say that it is the Italian response to the Louvre Abu Dhabi. The idea is that food is culture, food is style, food is management and leadership, food is the best example and pattern that the Italian culture can export”.
The opening speechs was also hold by Mr Gianpaolo Bruno, Italian Trade Commissioner, and by Mr Rosario Scarpato, Italian Pavilion Coordinator.
Marche Region was the special guest pavilion with the presence of the Major of Fermo city and with the enterpreneurs of the Tipicita’ delegation. They invite you all today to visit and taste the typical Marche’s food and have a look to their beautiful handmade products.
You can find also, of course, a Pizza Pavilion by Pizzeria BiancoRosso, where you can taste a superb pizza by an Italian Master Pizzaiolo, cooked in one of the best Italian oven by Marra Forni.
Enjoy an Italian experience trip through all the others stands: Cafe’ Milano, Casinetto Trading, Monviso-Paoletti, Caffe’ Micah, De Longhi, Villa Sandi.
A 660sqm area dedicated to the best of Italian cuisine!
- Learn from the masters! See Italian Michelin starred chefs (Tony Lo Coco, Nicola Fossaceca, Paolo Gramaglia, Nicola Paparini, William Zonfa, Luca Facchini, Marco Massi, cooking live in the Chef’s theatre
- Take part in masterclasses and demonstrations held by food artisans and ingredient producers.
- Masterclasses on Gelato & Espresso will be held.
- Café Milano will be one of the main restaurants participating in the Italian Pavilion.
- Enjoy fascinating live entertainment from Italian food artisans including fresh pasta makers, an acrobatic pizza chef, burrata making, sorbet production and much more!
And, of course, Italy is famous not only for the food but also for the music: so you can dance with the songs of the Mark Zitti & I Fratelli Coltelli Band.
Venue: Du Arena
Taste of Abu Dhabi takes place at du Arena, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Free parking for over 1,000 cars is available within a few minutes walk from the venue.