Taste of Dubai 2019 @ Dubai Media City from 7-9 Mar 2019
Taste of Dubai is a 3-day extravaganza of food, drink and music with the city’s hottest restaurants, world-class celebrity chefs and an incredible line-up of international music!
Taste of Dubai is the definitive showcase of the capital’s best restaurants, top chefs, live music and leading food & drink brands. This year, the 3-day event will be hosted between the 7th-9th March 2019, at the Dubai Media City Amphitheatre.
The highlight of the foodie calendar, Taste of Dubai showcases the latest, greatest and most exciting restaurants from the region. Festival goers can expect to be served taster-size signature dishes, whilst world-class chefs cook up a storm live on-stage and, as always, there will be many opportunities to get hands-on with interactive masterclasses and shop from an array of local and international food & drink vendors.
Popping up once a year, Taste of Dubai 2019, expects to host over 25,000 fun-loving visitors, with live music from the hottest international acts and fun activities for the whole family.
THINGS TO DO AT TOD: Festival Exclusives & Attractions
Learn kitchen secrets from the world’s best chefs, get hands-on cooking classes, shop from an array of food and beverage purveyors, enjoy live music and savour a glass of bubbles in the Cleartrip VIP Lounge.
- JIF & Hershey’s Big Baking Tent by ICCA
- Al Ain Farms and Kibsons Cooking Challenge
- Crate & Barrel Chef’s Theatre
- Restaurants (Taste dishes from 20 of the hottest restaurants in the city. Signature dishes start at just AED 15)
- Chefs and Personalities (This year, celebrity chefs including Michelin-starred chef David Myers, Eric Lanlard, Scott Price, Nick Alvis and Chef Morimoto will be at Taste of Dubai. They will combine their extraordinary knowledge and passion for food and make live appearances in the Chefs’ Theatre and Al Ain Farms & Kibsons Cooking Challenge. Along with them, chefs from 20 of the best restaurants in the city will be showcasing their skills as well. Make sure to try out the delicious dishes they create specifically for the festival).
- The ICCA Big Baking Tent Bake Off
- Kibsons Entertainment Stage: Enjoy live music from an exciting line-up of bands, musicians and DJ’s across the 3-day festival. Thursday night is a special concert, headlined by Tony Hadley ex-Spandau Ballet.