Fashion Victims Season2 @ Atlantis The Palm on April 3 2015
Fashion Victims Season 2, happening on the 3rd of April at Atlantis, The Palm. The holistic fashion show has workshops, fashion shows by local and international designers and an exhibition, all to build a great experience.
The event will also see celebrity guest Nancy Ajram attend front row for the fashion show. With great excitement, we would like to share with you that the extremely talented and renowned designer Furne One will be presenting his label Amato as the finale of Fashion Victims Season 2 to be held at Atlantis, The Palm on Friday, April 3rd 2015.
- 11:30am – 12:00pm “Evolution of Fashion” by ESMOD
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm “The Power of a Stylist” by Kelly Lundberg
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm “Growing Brands Internationally” by Shahzad Mohayudin and Georgina Woollams
- 2:30pm – 3:00pm Sponsa
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm ESMOD presents AM1RA and Canella Hostal Couture
- 4:30 pm – 5:00pm Taibo Bacar
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm Joshua Fenu
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm Math Collective
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm Amato by Furne One
Nancy Ajram will be attending select fashion shows. She will also be presenting an award during the gala dinner for Middle East Fashion Awards hosted by Shireen Mitwalli. Doors open at 8:00pm.
All the pics are coming soon on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/dubaieventsblog/timeline